If he or she would come off anon, we could do this privately, but some people are just sort of cowardly. You know how it goes.
Screenshots of Stephen eating a banana.
So like, I got a new shirt for working out…
ALSO FOR EVERYONE ASKING WHERE I GOT IT, YOU CAN BUY IT HERE. I accidentally bought it from a different site and it was like $10 more, so buy it from the original peeps!
- I have a giant list of movies I’ve always wanted to see - over 200 of them - and I could conceivably watch at least one every day.
- Get back into online Korean lessons
- Or start Mandarin lessons. Or both.
- Finish program of study and wrangle my committee for a meeting.
- Code, code, code, code, code.
- Beg professors to let me help them run subjects in the lab for pay.
- DIY some living room furniture for my apartment next year. I finally have enough bottle caps that I could make a nice coffee table.
- Figure out how to grow my own herb garden.
- Go through my room with a fine-tooth comb and donate/sell/repurpose everything I never use.
- Cook something fancy at least once a week.
- Expand and organize my Mendeley account even more.
- Running. I need to start running, and I especially need to start running with the Telecomm group.
- Learn to sew.
- Read all those books I borrowed from friends but never had time to read.
- Reorganize the living room furniture so my roommates and I don’t trip over chairs whenever we cross the living room. Seriously, our current setup sucks.
- Have at least a few roommate nights in where we get drunk off our asses and yell stupid, dickish things at the television watching horror movies.
- Write letters to friends.
- Take walks by myself.
- DIY an old door into a nice headboard for next year.
- Organize recipe cards.
- Perfect my thesis proposal and my other project proposal and start ON that shit this summer while I can.
- Attempt to find a job? Maybe?
- Take small, inexpensive trips. Day trips and weekend trips.
- Go see orchestra performances.
- Bicycle rides, organic/local grocery shopping, architecture gazing, and art and jazz fairs because I LIVE IN BLOOMINGTON AND WE ARE THE PORTLAND OF THE MIDWEST.
A counterpart to last week’s Things I Am Awesome At, since my boyfriend said posting that was narcissistic.
nitwad asked: Write the description about your handwriting in your best handwriting, take a picture of it, and include it in the reply to this.